Made in America:The James Christian K**** Story

Made in America:The James Christian K**** Story



     Yo it's Christian. Wait my name is James Christian Joseph K**** and I have to tel people in advance to just pick which name because my parents just had to give me an extra name. First time blogging on this but you knowI've been blogging since day 1. First let me tell you a little about myself. I am 15 I was born on July 13( Lucky I know right),2002. Running is my passion as well as writing and friends. Speaking of running I compete for a national Track Team as well as school. I can outrun most things even problems. I can jumper high things as well even my parents expectations. Anyways I'm doing this so I get my grade so yah.


    Now to writing. It has been something I've always like to do. I have a talent for making my words flow with each other no matter what I'm writing about. I do it fortune, to relieve stress, and to use for later impressment. It is a great thing that I get to write though, it is something that will always be relevant in life. First its your school essays, next you got your college papers, then your Series 7(it relates to me), after you marriage licenses appeal, and lastly your will have to write you will for when you pass. It helps to love it because you will always have to do it. I don't really know how to end a blog so I'm just gonna say some form of goodbye. Aaadios#ClouatreRages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

Vocabulary Post

Dear 12 year old