Dialogue

       Syd walked into the room with a look of extreme anguish on his face.

Ty exclaims,"Why the long face brah?".

Syd states, "Man all these questions and stuff. They just keep on racking my brain.".

"What type of questions?" Ty says with a calm tone.

"Just about life and the stuff that may or may not happen." Syd stated.

"Like why do I do the things I do or why I care about things that are just flat out stupid, you know?" Syd said very quickly.

"That is some heavy stuff but I don't know?" Ty said to the air.

" Hey brah just talk to me after class and we may figure this out."Syd said.

    As the boys set out on the long, grueling journey that is Dr. D's English class. A thought entered Syd's mind.

"Que pasa?" said Ty in his newly learned Spanish taught by Mrs. Clouatre.

"Yo man I just figured the deep stuff out."said Syd excitedly.

"What did you figure out?" Ty asked.

"Dude so earlier I had anxiety due to all these questions running through my head earlier. That is why I had that face going."Syd exclaimed.

"Yah?"Ty said.

"Well I kept thinking about the questions and realized that I may not have the answer for a long time. So why worry about it now. I'll know later in life and this makes me stop worrying about what I can't control and focus on the things I can." Syd told in a longing tone.

"Hey your right man. Did you know that you were that deep brah?"Ty said.

"Nah man but it helps if you know yourself."Syd jokingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

Vocabulary Post

Dear 12 year old