LOTf responses

I found in this book that all things have to mean even the grass the children walk on. The life they have formed is quite unnerving due to the fact of it being rotated around killing and saving. The interesting thing that I found was the fact that Ralph and Jack are complete opposites. We all can see the tension is rising between them, but that is not what I am referring to. I am referring to the actions they make.
Of course, we all know the primary differences. Ralph's looks and Jack's serious ugliness. But it is the what they intend to do is what interest me. Ralph's main focus is that of saving and making sure that every child is safe and will get home. Jack's main focus is one. He wants to kill. He wants to hunt. It is this where you must ask the question to yourself. Would you look to save or kill in a most stressful environment?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

Vocabulary Post

Dear 12 year old